Looking for a reliable epoxy metal repair composite that can be applied to wet and oil-contaminated surfaces? Belzona 1212 is a 2-part surface-tolerant epoxy composite that exhibits rapid cure and excellent adhesion to manually prepared substrates. This solvent-free material is easy to mix and apply without specialist tools, making it ideal for repair kits and emergency situations.
- Multi-purpose durable surface-tolerant repair composite
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to manually prepared damp, oil contaminated and underwater substrates
- Rapid cure even at low temperatures allows for emergency in-situ repairs without the need for hot work
- Excellent mechanical properties ensuring durability and longevity in service
- Simple 1:1 volume mix ratio makes it easy to mix and apply with no need for specialist tools
- Ideal for repair kits and emergency repair due to its versatility in use
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Outstanding corrosion and chemical resistance
- Can be machined using conventional tools
Applications of Belzona 1212, Epoxy Metal Repair Composite:
- Plate bonding, corrosion pit filling and localized repair of wet, sweating or oil contaminated pipes where grit blasting cannot be achieved
- In-situ sealing of oil and fluid leaks on storage tanks, engines, gearboxes, transformers and sumps
- Long-term repair of offshore structures and marine equipment, including ship hulls, rudders, propellers and ballast tanks without taking the ship out of service
- Underwater repairs, ideal for use in splash zones and coastal structures
About the Brand:
Belzona specializes in high-performance industrial coatings, repair composites, and maintenance materials, catering to sectors like oil and gas, power, and mining. Their 60+ years in business emphasize durable, easy-to-apply solutions to enhance machinery lifespan, reduce downtime, and cut maintenance costs.
Learn more about Belzona 1212.
Explore our collection of Belzona products.