Introducing Belzona 1523, our 2-part spray-applied epoxy coating designed for long-term corrosion protection of equipment operating in continuous immersion at temperatures up to 140°C (284°F). Our epoxy protection is solvent-free and has a long overcoat window, reducing downtime and ensuring rapid return of equipment to service.
Belzona 1523's cold curing mechanism with full in service cure provides effective chemical resistance, making it ideal for protecting your equipment. Easy to mix and apply using heated airless spray equipment, our epoxy coating allows large areas to be quickly and effectively protected. Trust Belzona 1523 for long-lasting corrosion protection.
- Outstanding corrosion protection of high temperature equipment, suitable for continuous immersion in water and hydrocarbon mixtures up to 140°C (284°F)
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals including hydrocarbons and amines
- 2-coat application without the need for flash blasting between coats
- Very light colours allowing easy inspection in dark vessels
- Coating applied by heated airless spray for quick application
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Solvent-free material allowing it to be safely applied in confined areas
- Reduces downtime due to its innovative post-cure mechanism activated at service temperatures - no separate post-cure needed
- Withstands steam-out process up to 210°C (410°F) and rapid depressurisation
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces and high retention of adhesion at elevated temperatures
Applications of Belzona 1523, Epoxy coating:
- High temperature epoxy coating for oil and gas production equipment such as separators, flare knock-out vessels and evaporators operating under immersion
- Corrosion protection against a variety of chemicals in high temperature equipment including boiler vessels, condensers and heat exchangers
About the Brand:
Belzona specializes in high-performance industrial coatings, repair composites, and maintenance materials, catering to sectors like oil and gas, power, and mining. Their 60+ years in business emphasize durable, easy-to-apply solutions to enhance machinery lifespan, reduce downtime, and cut maintenance costs.
Learn more about Belzona 1523.
Explore our collection of Belzona products.